Erwinville Community Center
5110 Rougon Road
Port Allen, LA 70767
The Erwinville Community Center was opened in the early 1980's. It has had many improvements over its history. It is owned and operated by the West Baton Rouge Parish Council Parks and Recreation Department. Bookings are handled through the West Baton Rouge Community Center at 749 North Jefferson Ave, Port Allen, LA 70767.
PLEASE NOTE: Starting September 15, 2020, all bookings and rentals for ECC will be handled through the WBR Parks and Recreation office in the WBR Community Center in Port Allen.
- Seating capacity 372 (without tables and chairs)
- Approximately 36 round tables (60") and 37 rectangle (3’x6’)
- Banquet-style chairs
- Meeting room
- Commercial kitchen
- Wet bar with ice maker
- Sound System
- A walking trail around the center
- 1 standard playground and 1 special needs playground
- Exercise pad
- 2 tennis courts
- Covered drive-thru entrance
- Covered outdoor cooking area
- You must be a West Baton Rouge Parish resident to book any of the centers owned and operated by the WBR Parks and Recreation.
- Proof of residency needed for booking: driver’s license, voter’s registration card or two bills with name and address of the person who is booking the event
- For weddings booked a year in advance, the individual booking the center must be the bride or the groom and/or the parents/grandparents of the bride or groom.
- Weekend Booking Fees: $250.00 per day due at the time of booking; Deposit Fee: $250.00 due 3 weeks before the date of the booked function.
- Weekday Booking Fee: $125.00 per day + same deposit fee
- For weddings booked in advance of the 6 months book opening:
Booking and Deposit Fees: $500.00 due at the time of rental.
- Forms of Payment: Checks, Money Orders or Credit Card (3% non-refundable convenience fee) only- NO CASH.
Weekly exercise classes are offered on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Please call (225) 627-6485 for more information.