Departments > Registrar of Voters > Forms & Documents

<< Return

Forms & Documents

(this universal form may also be used to change address, party affiliation, or any other voter registration information)
Application for Absentee By Mail
*Please Note: If you are changing your name as a result of recent marriage, you MUST provide a copy of your marriage license to our office with this application. Otherwise, the process can not be completed and no changes will be made.


© Copyright 2018, West Baton Rouge Parish Council. All rights reserved.